Thursday, September 9, 2010

Money!

After about a week of living with only $13 to my name, I finally got paid today! I helped a family friend build her website and got paid for it. I almost wish that she didn't give all the money to me at one time though. It would really help me budget it if I only got a little bit at a time. As soon as I had the money in my needy little hands I began imagining all the wonderful things that I could buy with it. Should I go out to dinner? Should I go to the mall? Should I go stock up on groceries? Me + money = trouble.

It was a lot easier this week to avoid the junk food talking to me from the grocery store and the cute little sweaters at Old Navy. A lot of that had to do with the fact that I couldn't even afford the GAS to get to these places, but oh well. I was feeling pretty good about myself. I already have way too many money spending plans for this weekend. Friday night I'm going out to dinner and then to a movie. They are so expensive now! Maybe I should find myself a boyfriend to pay for these things for me. Then on Saturday I only work four hours during the day. So you know what my first thought was when I realized I had a whole day open and money burning a whole in my pocket? Shoooooppppping!

I'm going to try to the best of my ability to avoid the temptations that having money brings. I'll keep you posted on how I do!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment