Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Using the Stress

Today was day two of my final semester here at Western Kentucky. Day two. That's it. All we did in my classes today was look over our syllabus. So please tell me why I'm already on the verge of a breakdown.

Oh, I'll save you the trouble and just tell you. I had a phone interview scheduled today for an internship that I would absolutely kill to get! Its at a place in Bloomington, IN that I often visit and have fallen in love with it. So naturally when they had an internship spot open I applied for it as fast as I could. The guy wanted to interview me in person but being three hours away it just wasn't a possibility for me to drive up there for an interview in the middle of the first week of the semester. This is the time when he suggested a phone interview. But today was the day that my cell phone service provider completely crashed and I cannot get any calls nor call anyone. Hopefully missing the interview does not ruin any chance I had in getting the internship (I emailed the guy and told him what was going on. I'm hoping he understands).

Anyway, now I'm off to work where all I'll be able to do is sit around and stress about things that were out of my control. Its times like these where I actually wish I had time to run so I could use my stress for good. I never thought I'd ever say that I wish I could go run. There's always a first time for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment