Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Catching My Breath

Sorry its been forever since I've posted on here! Things have been crazy for the past month or so. Since I last talked to you I attended the wedding (it wasn't exactly what I had expected), I went to Florida (where I only ran once...eek!) and I moved back in at school.

I've already been down at school for a week, and I've managed to already run three times! Its going to get a lot harder to make myself run though pretty soon. Right now not many of my friends are back at school yet, so I don't have as many things to distract me from my running schedule.

I have found fun new motivation tool though. Its called RunKeeper and I love it. You make your own profile on it with information about yourself and what kind of exercising you like to do. On there you can keep track of your weight, calories burned and number of activities you have done that month. For me it keeps track of all of my running. It keeps track of all of my miles, and I can even save routes on there for future use. Try it out and let me know what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment