First of all I would just like to state that I should never have gotten paid ever. I went shopping AGAIN today and spent mooooore money! I'm ridiculous. They should only pay me in $30 intervals, so I don't go blowing all of my money.
Ok onto bigger and better things. I got up yesterday BEFORE my class to run. I'll pause here while you guys pick yourselves up off the floor from falling over in shock. Overall, it was a pretty good run. According to my runkeeper account, it was my furthest run yet! I was quite proud of myself.
Now after the run is when things got crazy. When I got back to my room I only had 20 minutes to shower and get my butt up the hill to class. Alright, for all you guys that have never visited Western Kentucky University when they chose "The Hilltoppers" as our mascot they weren't messing around. By Hilltoppers they literally meant that our school was built on a hill. I literally did not think that my legs were going to make it all the way up the hill to my class. I thought I was going to have to take a seat next to the sidewalk and rest for a couple minutes. It was ridiculous.
Once I got to class things did not get any better. Long story short, I ended up having to redo both of my projects because my professor didn't like them. Needless to say, today was a lot better day.
No comments:
Post a Comment