Monday, September 20, 2010
Finding the Good Things.
Lately I've been having a really rough time. Life seems like its been a lot more rough than usual. I mean, we all have our usual hang ups but recently life feels like its been kicking my butt. With all these hang ups happening its been really easy to dwell on the bad things that have been happening and pushing the good things to the side. My friend bought me a cute, little journal for my birthday and, at first, I was lost as to what to do with it. I've tried keeping a journal before but its just never really been my thing - its hard enough for me to keep up with this blog! After a lot of thought, I have decided to use the journal as a record of all the good things in my life. Each night I'm going to make myself sit down and record something good that happened that day. Hopefully by doing this, I'll be able to pull myself out of my funk and be able to focus on the positive things again. And don't worry, I'll be sharing those good things with you guys too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment