Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Starting Off on the Right Foot

In August, I will start my last semester of college. It could possibly be the most exciting thing as well as the most frightening time of my life. Its when I'll have the most life changes, and I just want everything to get started off on the right foot. I'm so ready to really start my life though! Through this blog, I really want to document my triumphs and my struggles as I go through all of these changes.

Until August, I'll be here at home, and since my only employment right now is babysitting a couple days a week, I have some major exercise goals. As of right now, I'm training for a half marathon in October and earlier this week started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD (http://www.30dayshreddvd.com/uof/30dayshreddvd/).

Hopefully I'll keep up the motivation to complete these workouts and get ready for next semester. Motivation seems to be the big thing I'm lacking in these days...other than money of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment